Upcoming Sales Missions
Explore Marketing organizes boutique travel trade sales missions for US-based suppliers, including tourist boards, attractions, sightseeing operators, and hotels to meet with international and domestic trade buyers for FIT, group and MICE business. Each sales mission is limited to 8 participants.
- Mon, Dec 11Frankfurt, Hannover, Hamburg, BerlinDec 11, 8:00 AM GMT+1 – Dec 15, 6:00 PM GMT+1Frankfurt, Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, GermanyDec 11, 8:00 AM GMT+1 – Dec 15, 6:00 PM GMT+1Frankfurt, Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, GermanyGermany is one of the most important inbound markets for the United States tourism sector. On this five-day sales mission, we will make 12 or more sales calls with tour operators across Germany, including in Frankfurt, Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, and Leipzig.
- Mon, Jan 08Las Vegas & Los AngelesJan 08, 2024, 8:00 AM PST – Jan 12, 2024, 1:00 PM PSTLas Vegas & Los Angeles, Las Vegas, NV, USAJan 08, 2024, 8:00 AM PST – Jan 12, 2024, 1:00 PM PSTLas Vegas & Los Angeles, Las Vegas, NV, USAOn this five-day sales mission to Las Vegas and Los Angeles, we will make 16+ sales calls with receptive tour operators and wholesalers, covering international markets including China, Korea, Germany, Japan and Taiwan. Included in this mission also is a luncheon with Chinese tour operators.
- Mon, Mar 18Orlando & MiamiMar 18, 2024, 9:00 AM PDT – Mar 22, 2024, 1:00 PM PDTOrlando & Miami, Orlando, FL, USAMar 18, 2024, 9:00 AM PDT – Mar 22, 2024, 1:00 PM PDTOrlando & Miami, Orlando, FL, USAParticipate in person on this whirlwind sales mission through Florida! On this five-day journey that takes us from Orlando to Miami, we will make sales calls with receptive tour operators that largely handle European, Indian and South American inbound business.
- Mon, Sep 23Paris & AmsterdamSep 23, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – Sep 27, 2024, 2:00 PM GMT+2Paris & Amsterdam, Paris, FranceSep 23, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – Sep 27, 2024, 2:00 PM GMT+2Paris & Amsterdam, Paris, FranceOn this five-day sales mission, we will make 15 or more sales calls with tour operators in Amsterdam and Paris. Included on this sales mission are 15 or more pre-scheduled sales appointments, and train tickets between Amsterdam and Paris.
- Mon, Sep 30Milan & Rome, ItalySep 30, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – Oct 04, 2024, 2:00 PM GMT+2Milan & Rome, Italy, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, ItalySep 30, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – Oct 04, 2024, 2:00 PM GMT+2Milan & Rome, Italy, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, ItalyOn this five-day sales mission, we will make 15 or more sales calls with tour operators across Italy, with a focus on Milan and Rome. Included on this sales mission are 15 or more pre-scheduled sales appointments.
SALES MISSIONS & EVENTS
Conducting business face-to-face, continues to be an essential aspect of working in the tour and travel trade industry. In-person meetings build trust and personal relationships, and furthermore allow clients to gain first-hand experience of international source markets and their cultural needs when it comes to hospitality.
Our sales missions typically last from 3-5 days and allow your team to meet with and present to key decision makers at B2B buyers and distributers of travel services. The companies we meet with tend to be tour operators, OTAs, meeting organizers, FIT and group tour planners, as well as member benefit groups that also offer travel.
Generally, during our meetings we sit down with product managers, operations managers, and marketing managers to learn about their needs and perspectives on the industry, and to also present to them about our services. Many times, we also include sales agent trainings, so the consumer-facing staff of these companies knows how to best sell your product. The goal is for you to build personal connections and grow your external sales network.
The meetings either function as a foundation for building new business-to-business relationships or fostering existing ones. You can have one of your team members join us in person on sales missions, or you can ask us to represent your brand on your behalf. We also can organize a sales mission exclusively for your brand or destination.
We at Explore Marketing strongly believe in the importance of intercultural communication and exchange, and therefore have organized and executed dozens of boutique tour and travel trade sales missions around the world. On past sales missions, we have taken small groups of up to ten clients to the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, India, Brazil the United States, Australia and New Zealand.